(Polyethylene Glycol + Glycerin + Hypromellose) VISINE Refresh®
Dry eye relief that moisturizes like natural tears to refresh, soothe and helps protect dry eyes.
Burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
While dryness occurs as a natural part of the aging process, many other factors cause the eye to not produce enough lubricating tears or make this tendency worse. Some of these factors include:
- Medications like antihistamines, antidepressants, and birth control pills
- Dry, smoky, or windy weather conditions
- Heaters and air conditioners
- Some medical conditions, such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis
- Long-term contact lens usage
- Lubricates for comfort and helps protect against further irritation.
- Soothes, cools and moisturizes dry, irritated eyes.
Directions of use
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Not to be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Store below 30°C.
Active ingredient Each ml contains:
Polyethylene glycol - 11.4mg
Glycerin - 2.5mg
Hypromellose - 2.0mg
Warnings:If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, seek the advise of a doctor before using this product. If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use. To avoid contamination of this product, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using. Remove contact lenses before using this product.
Parents Note:Not to be used for children under 6 years of age. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of accident ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.